Fine foods and fruit platters
Family dinners of conversation
The dreams of my forefathers
Had all been washed ashore
As stagnant lilypads
I don't want to swim with the minnows
Get caught in their swarm
Yet the shark bites into my skin till it bleeds
How do I cross over?
I did, I did, I did think You had died
With Nietzsche I had myself aligned
A long steady death
What is this recesitation?
A baby's first step
Still glancing behind at her mother
I want her radiance when speaking of the birth of her daughters.
"Did you know that you were the first to introduce me to Sufjan Stevens?"
In the corner we speak and I know that you see me.
With whom else would I sit on a dock and speak?
Sexual abuse
Education
Globalization
Ways to problem solve
When a way is not given
Let's go take a raft on a lake and kick our legs
Out to escape- to be together as long as time takes
I feel it
We each becoming more our own and more connected
We slide down slides that no longer fit us
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment