Obama lifted the ban on stem cell research-> maybe Jonathan will discover that a cure of diabetes could occur in his lifetime. Research opens possibility, examines what exists-> why for so long have we shut our eyes to what could heal. "Teacups don't meet all my needs."
The hippocampus- section of the brain that has developed to think about God- it is the same as empathy.
10,000 years ago religion did not exist. Could it have developed as a way to deal with social ingrievances, making sense of reality and what we see before our very eyes.
A way to think, a community presented.
It snowed 6 inches- children create snow creatures, hands to touch the heat and feel the shock- they risk, but they risk for themselves.
Rich young rulers and even exchanges. The way you risk your heart for these boys deserves a Nobel Peace Prize.
I shake. Three hours. A pitcher of Pilsner. Conversations that do not simply remain in the context.
The Vatican does not support the abortion of twins by a nine year old girl raped by her father-> excommunication. Not ok.
Planned Parenthood and Academia.
Research and Scholarly Schmoozing.
Does Mr. Professor see the way her eyes ring, her fists shake, her voice explodes, her tears, the words she speaks to a whimpering friend, "You will be able to live and express yourself and all that you are are. You will be an advocate."
Frida Kahlil could once only speak from painting in red. I heard of a man who could not stop writing- he would write in the shower, on the walls- what some call madness I see as the only visible signs that life still exists.
I need words to be released to the one I most need to speak.
-Written March 9 and 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment